Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: ELMO ST-1200HD

  1. #1
    Inactive Member stanley k's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2000
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have an Elmo ST-1200HD and I noticed that it has a sync (output/input??) which the instrunctions mentions as being used with something called an SR-1 recorder. Now, I know I'm more likely to find a buried treasure in my backyard than I am of finding this thing. Yet, has anyone had any success synchronizing sound using this projector and any other device? Thank you in advance for any replies.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member #Pedro's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2000
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe that?s the same sync system as the GS1200 has. If so, there should be a switch to select an "ESS"-mode. In that mode, the projector doesn?t run when started. It only will run, when you input pulses at the sync socket, coming from a tape or perfo tape. Running that way, the projector follows the pulse rate, adapting it?s framerate to it.
    Pedro

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •